Flaming bag of poop fills house with smoke
On February 23, the Northern York County Regional Police Department was called to the 2600 block of Victorian Drive for a front door on fire.
The residents of the home reported they were awakened by the smoke alarms in the home. They told police they woke up to their home filled with smoke, and found a plastic bag filled with poop on the door knob of the home.
Damage to the home is estimated at $2000.00.
Police are still investigating. Anyone with information is asked to call the Northern York County Regional Police Department at 717-292-3647.
Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.